bocouture botox, A popular choice by patients, to remove the vertical frown lines in between their eyebrows. Constant frowning is caused by muscular contraction which is difficult for patients to control or prevent by themselves.
- Bocouture 50iu helps to relax muscles, by initially blocking the nerve impulses.
- Bocouture 50iu is injected into the muscle area to relax muscles by preventing the constant contraction of them.
- Boucouture results will first start to be visible between 2-3 days, however full effects can be seen on day 30.
The effects of the result last for up to 4 months following treatment, hence .
- Bocouture being a temporary reversible solution for many patients.
- Bocouture 50iu is a popular choice by patients, under the age of 65, to remove the vertical frown lines in between their eyebrows.
- Constant frowning is caused by muscular contraction which is difficult for patients to control or prevent by themselves.
The initial action of bocouture 50iu is to block the nerve impulses, which has the subsequent effect of relaxing the muscles. In order to relax muscles and stop them from continuously contracting, bocouture is injected directly into the affected area of the muscle. Because this effect is reversible and only temporary, and because it requires additional treatments to maintain its longevity, selecting this medicine as a treatment option is a risk-free choice for patients.
Patients are able to experience the desired psychological comfort with their appearances and emotional well-being once the desired results are achieved.
It usually takes between two and three days to see improvement, but it usually takes about 30 days to see the full effects.
HOW LONG WILL THE RESULT LAST?
Due to the fact that the effects can linger for up to four months after treatment, Bocouture is a solution that is only temporary and reversible for many patients.
What side effects are associated with Bocouture 50IU ?
Weakness in the muscles and dizziness are two of the potential adverse effects that can be brought on by taking Bocouture. Patients who are planning to drive after treatment or who operate machinery after treatment should be made aware of this in order to prevent any injuries that could occur.
Tenderness in the muscles, itching, and swelling are three additional potential side effects. Nausea, tinnitus, and transient vasovagal reactions are some of the side effects that are commonly associated with pre-injection anxiety.
Who should not use Bocouture 50iu ?
Professional medical advice should be sought first if you experience any of the following:
- if bleeding of any type occurs
- if you are receiving anticoagulant therapy
- if you suffer from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or other diseases linked to peripheral neuromuscular dysfunction
- if you’re muscles show any weakness or atrophy.
There are no reviews yet.